The Henrietta Town Court has jurisdiction over all misdemeanors, traffic matters and original jurisdiction over all felonies arising within the borders of the Town of Henrietta. It also has civil jurisdiction up to $3,000.00 including Small Claims and it handles disputes between Landlords and Tenants (Summary Proceedings). At least one Judge is always “on call” for off hour arraignments.
- Small Claims and Evictions are heard 2 times a month, usually 1st and 3rd Mondays
- Town Ordinance and Parking Tickets are heard on the 1st Monday of the month
- Arraignments are held on Tuesdays at 5:00 PM
- Dispositions are held Thursdays at 5:00 PM and Mondays (usually 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month)
- Bench trials are held on Wednesdays.
Payments are accepted at the court in the form of Certified Check, Money Order and Cash.
For more information pertaining to Court schedules or other concerns, please Contact us.
Hon. John G. Pericak
Hon. Steven M. Donsky
Hon. James F. Beikirch