Parks and Facilities
|Parks and Facilities|
|Tinker Nature Park|
|Martin Road Park|
|General Park Rules|
475 Calkins Road
Hours of Operation:
The Director of Sewer, Drainage, Sidewalks & Parks oversees the operation of the Parks and Facilities Department, which is responsible for the maintenance; repair and improvements to all Town of Henrietta owned buildings, greenbelt areas and parklands. These activities include:
- Construction and remodeling of buildings, cabins and shelters
- Maintenance of turf areas (approximately 1,000 acres) including, mowing, aerating, fertilizing and topdressing of sports fields, parkland and green belts
- Pruning and planting of trees
- Landscaping around all facilities
- Installation and maintenance of all playgrounds and equipment on them.
A dedicated team of seven full time, one part time and twelve summer seasonal employees provide for all of these activities. We recruit help from our other DPW departments when undertaking large projects. Enjoy your visits to our town parks and please contact us with any suggestions or questions.
We welcome you to select one of our fine parks to the right and view the available amenities and further details.