The Town of Henrietta is looking to fill a Permanent full-time, Geographic Information Systems position in the Engineering Department. The hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Participates in the development and implementation of desktop, server-based and web-based GIS projects
- Produces maps and reports using GIS software
- Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software
- Works with other departments, outside agencies, and the public in response to requests for maps and data
- Gathers data using Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware and software
- Combination of education and experience as listed on the job posting
- Working knowledge of the use and operation of GPS equipment and CAD software
- Possession of a valid New York state license
Applications can be found on our Town website at www.henrietta.org.
Please submit your applications and letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org