PERMANENT FULLTIME NIGHT DISPATCHER/HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Town of Henrietta is looking to fill a Permanent Full time position in the Highway Department.
The hours are from 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Operation of telephone, two way radio and computer equipment
- Dispatching personnel and equipment for routine and emergency calls
- Securing buildings and parks: some cleaning duties
- Assisting the Dispatcher; general clerical duties, computerized and manual logs.
- Graduation from High School or possession of an equivalency diploma
- 1 Year full time or part time equivalent experience in record keeping.
- Valid NYS Class “D” License
- Special Requirements: Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug and alcohol test.
Applications can be found on the Town website at www.henrietta.org
Please submit your application, letter of interest and resume to email@example.com