Town of Henrietta
Help Desk Technician/Intern
About Role: The Help Desk Technician/Intern is responsible for providing the first line of technical support for employees. You will assist with deploying new equipment, installing software, updating documentation and procedures, and troubleshooting PC issues.
- Provides assistance to users by responding to inquiries to the help desk.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone/email requests for assistance from users experiencing problems.
- Record/document events and problems and their resolution in the helpdesk system.
- Troubleshoot and repair of PCs, printers, monitors, phones and other peripherals.
- Assists in the deployment of hardware/software and services.
- Assist in collecting information for the equipment inventory.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an IT/Computer related field of study or minimum of (2) years of paid full-time experience in helpdesk support role.
- Prior helpdesk experience is a plus.
- Good technical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience configuring and supporting Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of typical office applications including all MS Office, Adobe, Web browsers, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
How to Apply: Submit resume and application to Jobs@henrietta.org